Cunard Line looked to Myriad, as agency of record for the cruise line, to create a tactical campaign for Queen Mary 2’s 10th Anniversary of their iconic Transatlantic Crossing from New York.
- Speak to New York’s history with Cunard, while promoting Queen Mary 2’s 10th Anniversary and special anniversary offers
- A partnership with Wall Street Journal was created, encompassing a variety of promotional elements
- A Wall Street Journal rack card was created to tie in with both a newspaper cover wrap and ¼-page color ad inside
- Over a weekend New Yorkers were greeted by a team of brand ambassadors along Madison Ave., distributing free cover-wrapped copies of the Journal, compliments of Cunard
- Increased web and call responses through the promotion validity period
- Increased traffic and followers on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the Cunard Blog
- Additional collateral materials produced by Myriad were distributed to all campaign respondees.