Account Coordinator, Custom Publishing (LAX)
Myriad specializes in marketing and custom publishing for the travel and tourism industry. Our clients include tourist offices, airlines, tour companies, hotels and cruise lines.
- You will work with Myriad Account Managers on a wide variety of print and digital travel magazines, marketing materials, press releases and client communications.
- You’ll be responsible for compelling copywriting, editing, proofing…and proofing!
- You will help develop edit ideas, press releases and promotions.
- Great creative writing skills. Previous travel/hospitality experience a plus!
- Attention to detail and outstanding proofing skills
- Previous experience (2 years) working with publications, magazines or marketing collateral
- Incredible organizational skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Medical/dental coverage
- Two weeks vacation as paid time off
- Paid time off between Christmas – New Year
- Profit share/retirement benefits
- Cover letter with five reasons we need to talk to you
- Resume, with reference to the qualifications listed above
- Please attach 2 or 3 creative writing samples
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- Reference “Account Coordinator, Publishing” in the subject line