Account Coordinator- Sales, Marketing & PR (LAX)
Myriad Marketing is an established tourism marketing company with offices in New York and Los Angeles. We provide sales, marketing and PR services to international tourist offices, such as Papua New Guinea, Macau, Australia’s Northern Territory and Kenya. Please visit our homepage for full list of clients.
We are seeking a well-rounded marketing professional to work on key tourist board accounts, supporting and implementing programs in the areas of special events, sales, marketing and public relations. Duties will include:
- Administrative support for key tourist board accounts including preparation of comprehensive market intelligence reports, brochure shipping, project briefs, etc.
- Planning and management of events and special projects
- Budget Management
- Management of timelines and execution of projects
- Executing sales calls and training programs with tour companies and travel agents
- Construction and delivery of entertaining and informative presentations
- Coordination of media and trade educationals including itinerary development, attendee recruitment and hosting in destination
- Work with a team to develop new ideas and concepts for the client
- Role may involve some domestic and international travel
- A passion for exotic, off-the-beaten path destinations around the world
- Full command of Tourism Marketing, Sales and PR.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Proven experience in building and maintaining client relationships
- Excellent knowledge of all travel distribution channels including online.
- Ability and willingness to travel at least five to ten days each month possibly including international travel
- Be a wiz in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Be able to multi-task and handle several projects at one time on tight deadlines
- Highly organized
- Enjoys public speaking and working with people from a wide array of backgrounds
- 2 – 5 years of marketing, PR and event management experience within the tourism travel industry is HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Experience with HTML, In Design and Photoshop editing is a plus
- Speaking multiple languages is a plus
- Mailchimp and Wordpress proficiency is a plus
- Profit share/retirement benefits
- Two weeks vacation plus a paid week of Christmas - New Year
- Extra day off on during your birthday month
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and skills
- This is a full time position based in our Los Angeles office.
Please send your resume, five reasons you would be great for this position and desired salary range for this coordinator position to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: Account Coordinator LAX).
Candidates that do not provide all requirements will not be considered.